NEW: Singles League - How to Play
Indoor Singles League.
How it works:
- The singles league is played with 9 teams.
- Over a 12 week fixture, all teams will play each other 3 times.
- There must be 9 teams in the league.
- Each with 2 players in your team.
- Each week only one player from your team will play.
- Three rinks are booked, with 3 teams playing on each rink.
- Each player will have 2 singles games with 4 woods per session, each game is over 7 ends, while the non-player is marker.
- You may visit the head after you have played your third wood.
- There are no dead ends. If the jack goes off the side of the rink, it will be replaced as near as possible to the nearest side spot & the end continues.
- The score card will list the parings in playing order.
- The marker stands away from the head, may not give any advice, but can answer questions about the head. The marker fills in the score card, scoreboard, & also does the measuring.
- The scoring per game will be:
2 points for a win
1 point for a draw
0 points for a loss
Each week the points will be carried forward, and league positions put up on the Winter Indoor Notice Board.